About Me

My photo
Arizona City, Arizona, United States
We are Barbara and Bill Connor formerly of Meadville, PA. We sold our home in October, 2008 and are now living fulltime in a 39' Titanium 5th wheel RV and loving every minute of it! Back to Arizona for the winter. CLICK ON ANY PHOTO TO ENLARGE.

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Visit from Mark



Bill's longtime friend, Mark, came up from Pittsburgh for a visit the weekend of July 28-29. On Saturday we went to the Pymatuning State Park Pioneer and Arts Festival. Lots of crafts, food, music, and artists. I talked to a "weaver" and learned a few things, like the kind of table top loom I would need to do weaving when we are "on the road". I thought that might be a good pastime. But I do think I will need to take some lessons. Doubt that I can teach myself!
Sorry, no pictures, forgot the camera! Duh! What was I thinking???



Sitting on our new "front steps".


Relaxing in the recliners. Don't they look comfy??





Of course Ceilidh makes herself at home, too. Notice how she always finds her spot in the sun?




I hope you're not waiting for supper!!

Actually we did cook out on the grill for lunches and dinners. The usual, hot dogs, hamburgers, pork chops, steak, chicken. Had some wonderful fresh sweet corn. Also tomatoes and zuchinni from the garden. Yum.





Taking a picture of Mark taking a picture.......






1 comment:

sue walls said...

Barb & Bill, I am really starting to enjoy this website. Feels almost like I am reading your diary though!! The pix are great! Sue