About Me

My photo
Arizona City, Arizona, United States
We are Barbara and Bill Connor formerly of Meadville, PA. We sold our home in October, 2008 and are now living fulltime in a 39' Titanium 5th wheel RV and loving every minute of it! Back to Arizona for the winter. CLICK ON ANY PHOTO TO ENLARGE.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mesa Relatives! April 29, 2010


I was fortunate to be able to visit relatives in Mesa. My mother's cousin, Dalores, and her son Rich, whom I haven't seen for at least 15+ years welcomed us into their home. We had a wonderful visit, remembering other relatives no longer with us. Dalores looks much younger than her 92 years! Rich takes such good care of her. They are among only a handful of relatives I have, other than my 3 children. I was so happy to be able to spend an afternoon with them. Rich fixed a nice supper for us before we left. Family grows more precious as we grow older....

No comments: